- Frame: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 3 barrel hinge.
- Optics: 6 base melanin infused polycarbonate lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Available in Polarized lenses. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance.
- Available in Polarized Pro lenses: All the goodness of polarized with the added benefits of hydrophobic coating, oleophobic coating, anti-reflective coating, and on select styles flash-mirror coating.
- Available in Polarized Mineral Glass: The highest benchmark for polarized. The hand-polished Italian mineral glass is lightweight, scratch-resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to reduce reflections off the back of the lens for increased visual contrast.
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): 11%. Highly versatile and performs great in high-solar and low-light settings alike.
- Includes microfiber cleaning bag.
- Designed in California. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement: 47h - 139w - 140l (Medium Sized Frame)
- Weight: 26 grams
MINERAL GLASS LENSES
Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It's endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It's high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world's best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
HANDMADE ACETATE FRAMES
Made with premium quality acetate (originating from renewable resources wood pulp & cotton fibre), the ideal material for making durable eyewear. Its hue is embedded within the product rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining colour brightness and preventing peeling & fading. OTIS handmade frames have stainless steel wires injected into the temples for adjustability - a task best performed by an Eye Care Professional.
OTIS sunglasses are constructed using the highest quality materials available. Each component is individually quality checked before being carefully packaged, ready for sale. OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.